Friday, October 24, 2008

Ahhh...


"Your thinking is clear today, dear Aquarius, and you will find that generally things are running smoothly. Your perspective on everything is very much in line with where you need to be at this time. In other words, you are doing everything exactly right. Be yourself and let other people adapt to your way of thinking. There is no need to keep hiding the truth of who you really are."
There have been ups and there have been downs. Such is the way of life. And sometimes there are more frequent ups-and-downs, or the ups and downs are more drastic - the highs may seem higher, the lows lower. The last couple of weeks have fallen into the "more frequent" category. But on Wednesday I finally found some peace and tranquility. I sat there in the chair in my counselor's office, holding the pillow close in my lap like I always do, and when we started I may have been tense and fidgety. But by the end, my entire being had relaxed. I've gotten there - that place where Peter gets in Office Space - but it has always involved meditating. This is the closest I have gotten while still awake & conversing. Crazy, but cool. And of course there are still little hiccups - like statistics tests and tons of reading and so much work to do for school I don't know how/when it's gonna' get done - but I feel anchored. Ahhhhh. And I'm gonna' love it while I've got it.

No comments: