Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Things to do when you're bored...

So, on your next day off, if you are feeling particularly bored, maybe you should give this a shot - all you need is a lawn chair, a handful of balloons, and some helium. Tell me you've never imagined doing something like this as a child (or even as an adult). Though I can say, when it comes down to the reality of it all, I don't know that I'd necessarily feel the most comfortable doing it in a lawn chair. But, that's just me...

Man floats 193 miles using chair, balloons: Oregon resident fulfills childhood dream with 105 helium balloons

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19694083/?gt1=10150

3 comments:

Jael said...

Yea I heard about that on bpi, totally crazy. But he was prepared! He brought snacks. hahahaha

karen said...

D'you think he had to condition his bladder & digestive tract before doing this?

Jael said...

Wow... that's a really good question, I didn't even think about that. Maybe he wore a diaper?