Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Aye me

That time of the year, huh? You know, when it seems like the world is going to fall apart, and if we can just hang on by the skin of our teeth until the end of the semester, all will be okay. The trick is trying to maintain jobs and personal relationships and other "real-world-stuff," not to mention personal and mental health, in the meantime.

Speaking of "in-the-meantime," here are some pics from an email my Uncle Jim sent out - there's actually a little story with the email, but I am bypassing that and jumping straight for gratification. Enjoy! They certainly put a smile on my face (thanks, Jim)!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So, my RSS reader, when a new post has pictures, shows just a cropped little portion of one of the pictures, like a little teaser. When I opened my RSS page this morning, I was confronted by the furry green eyes, and only the eyes, from the first photo. Thanks a lot, Karen, for that disturbing twist to my morning.

kiki said...

Wow, those are some scary looking cats! This morning I dreamed my cat broke her paws by jumping from high off a tree. And I couldn't get her to the emergency room. Yikes! Just goes to show you how easy it is to think of cats a humans.