Tuesday, September 22, 2009

:)

I am tired. I am stressed. I feel so disorganized and scattered.
But I also feel SO happy and fortunate - I have the best, most supportive friends and family and other people in my life - my boss, my advisor - it's a good life.
I also have the best, most supportive boyfriend. And today is the 1-year anniversary of our first date. So happy anniversary, honey! (and thank you, Kiki, for arranging our second date for us!!!)
(p.s. Thanks to my little bro for the pics - you rock! This is one of my favorites from this past August in WA - posing here with my nephew James - awwww)

I love you :)

1 comment:

kiki said...

That is absolutely the most beautiful picture ever. It's the embodiment of love.

And congrats to you both for your one-year anniversary! I'm so happy to have played a small part in getting you two together.