Monday, April 7, 2008

Is this my excuse for skipping classes? ;)

Horoscope-of-the-day: "Stress could take a bit of a toll on you today, dear Aquarius. You might temporarily misplace your drive and ambition, and be left wondering if it's really worth it. This is not a good day to start projects, or to get involved in important discussions. If you can, stay home, relax, and get some rest. You might be skipping a few chores, but in the long run you'll be better off. Treat yourself to a good book and a pint of chocolate ice cream!"

Have I or have I not been feeling this for, oh, the last three weeks or so? But maybe this is just supporting that, yes, it is okay to skip class! :D

Oh, I suppose I'll wait 'n see what the doctor has to say, first, but it is a nice thought (well, except the ice cream part...but maybe some sorbet or sherbet or fro-yo).

Happy Monday!

No comments: