Saturday, April 5, 2008

Simple pleasures

Forgot to share the highlight of my week - I splurged on a new comforter and sheet set. When I don't feel well, I am all about comfort - comfort foods, comfort-smells (Horses, clean laundry and bar-soap being at the top of the list - especially Zest and Lever2000 - followed closely by gingerbread and tea with honey and lemon), and comfort-touches. So I found an alternative-down hypoalergenic comforter with a microfiber cover in a lightish blue, and a sage green egyptian cotton sheet set. All for a very reasonable price at Ross. And then I actually took my books and laptop off my bed and crawled under the covers and slept good and hard. Aaaah - so nice!
No more smoothies or fro-yo for the rest of the month, but totally worth it!
All about the simple pleasures of life...

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I think it's funny to know that we have probably a very similar sheet set, just swapped. I have a light blue sheet set and a sage green down comforter...

Miss you hun!

karen said...

lol - that is too funny - we are just destined to be together ;)