Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ahhh...water....

Water is great. Last night, I took to BEST showever EVER! no, silly - nothing "R" rated about it - I just was present - "in the moment," if you will - aware of every glorious drop of warm water as it hit my face and my eyelids and my body. Amazing sensation.

Today, I went swimming. I haven't swam for awhile, now, but my usual Thursday afternoon study group and research meeting were both cancelled, so I could actually take advantage of the pool's afternoon hours. It was just as great as the shower last night. Gliding through the water, submerging your head to mute out the rest of the sounds of the world.
Mmmm - and then I refilled my water bottle with nice, cold filtered water to drink.

I do still smell slightly of chlorine, but I'm okay with that.

Isn't water great?

No comments: