Friday, March 21, 2008

Okay, two more...

I never cease to be amazed at how life works out - whether or not you personally believe that everything happens for a reason, or happens according to plan, or whatever - I mean, life goes on no matter what, so I suppose you can't "prove" that things work out as they're "supposed" to. BUT, as I said, it amazes me how things work out. Not that this necessarily helps me a lot with the more difficult times and decisions, yet, but we'll get there. In the meantime, I love seeing how life unfolds and participating in the assembly of this crazy jigsaw puzzle. Each experience and each person in my life have helped me to become who I am, and I can honestly say that I wouldn't change anything for anything. And thank you to each of you in my life, and to those with whom I have yet to cross paths.

No comments: