Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One more

So I almost always play music or stream t.v. shows while I'm working - it actually helps me focus 'cause it's a source of noise/activity that know exactly what it is & where it's coming from, and so it occupies that part of my brain that likes to seek out stimulation without distracting the working part too much - sometimes I like quiet - but rarely.

Anywhose, most of the time, I couldn't tell you what song I just listened to or the plotline of the show that was playing while I work. But something just captured my full attention on dancing with the stars - guest performers Jacques Heim's Dance Diablo Dance Theatre. Heims formerly choreographed for Cirque de Soleil. That should say it all.

Yes, some of it is just deliciously cheesy - I mean, c'mon, it IS, afterall, set to Meatloaf's "I would do anything for love (but I won't do that)." But if you can get past that and really watch the gravity (and even death)-defying things these people are doing - oh my goodness.

Catch it at AOL Videos, or shoot for the higher-quality video at ABC. Select "Watch Now," find Dancing with the Stars, select the 3/25/08 episode, load it, and then go to the 29-minute mark.

No comments: